Twitter Updates

    Follow me on Twitter

    Saturday 1 November 2008

    Greetings!!

    so here i am. my blog. my 1st entry. even after repeatedly convincing myself that having a blog is going to waste alot of my time, but i did it anyways.


    why?


    well, firstly, because of sis' undying "encouragement" (she's even vowed to be my #1 reader and eagerly waiting for my url!).


    second of all, this will give me the opportunity to start writing again. i used to love reading and writing. now, the only thing i have time to read are my textbooks, and when i do write, it's for my exams!


    as long as i keep this blog alive, i believe it will be an interesting part of my life.


    welcome and thank you for being a part of it.

    2 comments:

    hong said...

    welcome to the world of blogging!

    Unknown said...

    Hey there..... Thanks a lot for posting pictures and details.... Is very nice be able to share family events even though I'm like miles away across the sea.... Thanks again... Keep posting yah!!!!