Twitter Updates

    Follow me on Twitter

    Monday 19 January 2009

    Counting down the days to...

    Webfetti.com


    Happy Chinese New Year!

    Wishing everybody a prosperous year of Ox ahead.

    Pinkiest of health.

    Exuberant happiness.

    Flourishing wealth.


    I'm so looking forward to it this (and every other) year! Bro will be touching down to KLIA on Thurs night. Aunt L, bro and myself will be car-pooling back to Taiping on the same night.

    I'm taking french leave on Friday (23/1). AND on top of that, I have my bedside exam on 29/1 (4th day of CNY) and theory exam on 30/1 (5th day of CNY).

    Regardless of all that, nothing is going to stop me from celebrating my CNY!

    I shall update again soon after I return. Until then...

    2 comments:

    Edith said...

    Good luck for your exam.

    L Y N said...

    thanks! it's finally over. it was quite ok... :)